Bookmark me!

Look at my stock picks and review my trading methods!
Comments would be greatly appreciated..

No harm having a 2nd opinion!

Also, if you have any stocks you would like me to look at, drop me a message in my shout box

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trading simulator

Those who are interested to try out trading futures, here is a simulator with real quotes from SGX
( Given to me by one of our readers)

Link : http://futuressimulator.sgx.if5.com/


Also, just a note on the market. It seems like sentiments are still not clear. Yesterday's rise might be a false alarm. We are still in a very neutral market trend region..(very close to the short term MAs and the center of the bollinger band) for the short term. So by right, trading should be reduced to a minimum as its actually more of 'tikaming' now then trading..

No comments:

Template by - NTU Chartist | NTU Chartist Template