Bookmark me!

Look at my stock picks and review my trading methods!
Comments would be greatly appreciated..

No harm having a 2nd opinion!

Also, if you have any stocks you would like me to look at, drop me a message in my shout box

Monday, November 10, 2008

Made a small mistake in stock picks

Just realized that my stock picks did not take into account the volume change of the stock price.
I will still keep to this list of stocks for the week, but might generate some better stock picks if I can find any.

In general I think the market trend will still rule the direction of most stocks. And the trend is still not clear yet..so in general, staying out of the market would be good..


*Disclaimer : What ever appears on the blog is for your own reference only. It is not an investment/trading advice. It is always best to consult your personal financial adviser before parting with your money.

No comments:

Template by - NTU Chartist | NTU Chartist Template