Bookmark me!

Look at my stock picks and review my trading methods!
Comments would be greatly appreciated..

No harm having a 2nd opinion!

Also, if you have any stocks you would like me to look at, drop me a message in my shout box

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ezra ( 9th Nov)

As requested from one of our readers..

The indicators:
Parabolic SAR : Bullish
MA: Bullish
Volume: Bullish


However, I personally feel that the upside is limited. From what I have observed, the outer bands of the bollinger band usually forms a resistance/support for the underlying stock price. So for this case, if Monday's price is higher than Friday's, there is a high chance for the stock to climb, up to the top of the band. If not, most likely it will start dropping to the center of the band.
Therefore in this case where I am not sure, I would away from trading the stock.


*Disclaimer : What ever appears on the blog is for your own reference only. It is not an investment/trading advice. It is always best to consult your personal financial adviser before parting with your money.

No comments:

Template by - NTU Chartist | NTU Chartist Template