Bookmark me!

Look at my stock picks and review my trading methods!
Comments would be greatly appreciated..

No harm having a 2nd opinion!

Also, if you have any stocks you would like me to look at, drop me a message in my shout box

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

STI got whacked again

Once again the market dropped really badly. STI dropped by 78.06 (4.14%)

The market is really volatile once again, whatever gains in a rally is quickly lost.

So I decided to chance trading strategy. I shall now only do shorts, hence even though there might be a small rebound, I will not go long and instead try to find a good time to start shorting the market during the rebound.

My simulations for the past 1 year shows that almost any kind of shorting method is profitable. This shows that the bear market is affecting almost every stock. And if you actually try to go long, the returns are really really small.

Lets try out the new strategy..which means, for now, we shall stay away till the market shows a good down trend..

Keep watch on this blog for more updates!

No comments:

Template by - NTU Chartist | NTU Chartist Template