Bookmark me!

Look at my stock picks and review my trading methods!
Comments would be greatly appreciated..

No harm having a 2nd opinion!

Also, if you have any stocks you would like me to look at, drop me a message in my shout box

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Market out look for 10-14 Nov

  • STI

  • Hang Seng


  • Dow Jones

As you can see, all the 3 indices face the same resistance. If all of them can break above the bollinger band's center on Monday, there is a high chance of a good rally. If not, most probably its going be a down trend again.

So as of now there is no conclusion..must wait till Monday before making the decision.

*Disclaimer : What ever appears on the blog is for your own reference only. It is not an investment/trading advice. It is always best to consult your personal financial adviser before parting with your money.

No comments:

Template by - NTU Chartist | NTU Chartist Template