Bookmark me!

Look at my stock picks and review my trading methods!
Comments would be greatly appreciated..

No harm having a 2nd opinion!

Also, if you have any stocks you would like me to look at, drop me a message in my shout box

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TA on Jaya Holdings and Oceanus

As requested by bay
  • Oceanus
In my opinion, it is bullish, as all the signals are there.
However, it has the same problem with volume as Tat Hong. A big drop in volume from 5-6 Nov, though it is still increasing from 6-10 Nov. Also, the volume signal here is not as good as Tat Hong, as the increase in volume is nothing out of the ordinary. Whereas Tat Hong's increase in volume is something unusual.
Thus, I would not trade this stock as not all signals are clear, even though most signals shows a bullish trend.


  • Jaya Holdings
I would definitely not trade this. The parabolic SAR almost gives a sell signal. Together with an increase in volume as the share price dropped. The stock is also trading below the moving averages.



*Disclaimer : What ever appears on the blog is for your own reference only. It is not an investment/trading advice. It is always best to consult your personal financial adviser before parting with your money.

No comments:

Template by - NTU Chartist | NTU Chartist Template