Bookmark me!

Look at my stock picks and review my trading methods!
Comments would be greatly appreciated..

No harm having a 2nd opinion!

Also, if you have any stocks you would like me to look at, drop me a message in my shout box

Monday, November 10, 2008

New stock picks (updated)

Looked through my list of stocks again, and this time I included the volume parameter and came up with these stocks ( based on closing price of 10 Nov)

  • Cosco Corp $0.93
  • STX PO $1.04
  • Swiber $0.71
  • Tat Hong $0.615
Used a combination of Parabolic SAR, moving averages , bollinger band and volume to come up with this list.
I would like to make a special note for Swiber. The price has hit the top of the bolligner band ( and usually it means it should correct, in my opinion) however the volume increase is very steady, the strongest among all the 4 stocks and it satisfy the rest of all my criteria.Therefore I would think it could be a run up stock too.


These are the reasons for me choosing these stocks

  • Cosco Corp

  • STX PO

  • Swiber

  • Tat Hong

*Disclaimer : What ever appears on the blog is for your own reference only. It is not an investment/trading advice. It is always best to consult your personal financial adviser before parting with your money.

1 comment:

Zed said...

Tat hong seems like a bear trap

Template by - NTU Chartist | NTU Chartist Template