Bookmark me!

Look at my stock picks and review my trading methods!
Comments would be greatly appreciated..

No harm having a 2nd opinion!

Also, if you have any stocks you would like me to look at, drop me a message in my shout box

Monday, December 1, 2008

Market out look for Dec 1- 5

  • Dow Jones
Technical indicators on the underlying price shows that the following week might be bullish. But due to the weak volume, this trend is not definite. Hence I feel that, if no new's is going to be announced, market will trend upwards.

  • STI
Technicals are showing possibilities of an upward trend, and it will help greatly if the US can remain neutral/bullish.
Once it passes, 1750, maintain buy, till it reaches 1818, before deciding again. Cut loss at 1710

No comments:

Template by - NTU Chartist | NTU Chartist Template