Bookmark me!

Look at my stock picks and review my trading methods!
Comments would be greatly appreciated..

No harm having a 2nd opinion!

Also, if you have any stocks you would like me to look at, drop me a message in my shout box

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shorting possibilities in Dow Jones

Its been a while, and it looks like a shorting opportunity for the Dow Jones might be coming soon.



As for the Singapore side. I think we might be seeing a mini rally due to the budget announce. I am not sure how long it will last. It could be the much needed 'special news' to push the Singapore stock exchange. But I will still think the market will still go down after that. Hence the mini rally might be a good time to get into short positions.

This is because, the true effect of the economic crisis in Singapore has not been felt in the Singapore economy yet. When we start seeing The Straits Times reporting jobless people are on the rise and businesses are closing down. Means it almost time that economy recovers. And it might be time to go long again.

No comments:

Template by - NTU Chartist | NTU Chartist Template